Final Forums Post (maybe) (drop your instagram accounts)

While I truly hope that Episode acknowledges the petition that was signed by over 500 people, it seems forums will still be closing in 5 days as of right now. It sucks, I really feel this is such a unique place for episode creators to voice their opinions, get coding help, and generally engage with each other in the creative process of creating a story.

I want to say that I sincerely appreciate the time I’ve gotten to spend on here over the years and the people I’ve gotten to interact with off and on as if we were passing each other in the hallways at school within the different threads LOL.

Please drop your instagram pages below so I can follow y’all <3 I find discord to be a less than suitable platform to replace forums, but since it’s the only option after June 28th, I hope it ends up being a good place for the community to interact.

Follow me on instagram (r.lewis_writes) and check out my website for updates on my stories if you are interested (stories by r.lewis). I’ll miss forums a lot, I really love this place. Please sign the petition below if you haven’t already and don’t forget to drop your instagram accounts!

7 Likes

Mine is @costa.episode
I’m still waiting for them to tell us that it’s a prank :roll_eyes::weary:

3 Likes

mine is @samara.writesx
I really hope they would keep them, they help so many writers including me.

3 Likes

Mine is @SilverLady.epi

Anyone is welcome to follow, but I’ll warn you ahead of time I don’t do much on IG. Social Media has just never been my thing. :sweat_smile: I check it every day, but the only thing I do with regularity is Satuday updates and Q&A in my IG story. But I’ll always be happy to hear from a former forum patron. :grin:

1 Like

bump!

All of this happened soo quickly!:(( :wilted_flower:
My insta and discord is @ciel.stories
I’m pretty active at the moment and I post art, eventually story sneak peek, etc…

1 Like

Mine is @/g.storiesss

I’m actually so sad the forums is closing :frowning: :feels:

1 Like

@episode please say sike. :sob:

1 Like

Mine is @KD_author7