🌷 FlowerGriefer's Backgrounds 🌷

Yup, that would be fine :+1: Thanks for asking :sparkles::tulip:

6 Likes

Hi ~ Feel free to PM me and give me little more detail as to what you’re looking for and I’ll see if I can help you out :sparkles:

I’ll take these into consideration :star2:

:dizzy: :tulip:

5 Likes

I’m so happy I came across this thread although I wish I did sooner :rofl:! You really did think of everything!

I just spent an hour and a half looking through this thread downloading your backgrounds/OLs, you have SO MUCH talent, and thank you so much for sharing it with everybody! :blob_hearts: :blob_turtle:

I just wanted to thank you and give you some props, just in case nobody else has today! :wink:

You’ll catch almost everything here in my stories… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Wow! Awesome :yay: Thank you so much :revolving_hearts: :sparkles: You just made my day :blob_sun::tulip:

7 Likes

hi i want reception background with overlay :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

hey!!
Can I request as well?
I need lots of bgs… :pleading_face:

2 Likes

@RACHEL2 and @tessa28 this is NOT a request thread as it is stated in her rules.

12 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks so much for helping out @lanafrazer_episode and @fake_bananas :revolving_hearts: :blob_turtle: :tulip:

7 Likes

hi thank you but desk overlay is not coming

4 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

11 Likes

Your backgrounds are so awesome!

5 Likes

thank :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:you very much

4 Likes

Thanks for helping out @Matilda_the_lovely :star2: :tulip:

Thanks so much @Mirjam98 :partying_face: Also Happy Birthday!! :yay: :party_time: :tulip:

7 Likes

i can help you if you want?

2 Likes

yes pls

3 Likes

these are amazing Im definitely gonna use them on my story do you have any more in this style or in the spy vibe also how can I credit you

4 Likes

can you send them to me too

4 Likes

I don’t have any others @Ice.episode - You can credit my forums username Thanks :sparkles:

You can find the compressed overlays for it here :point_down: :tulip:

7 Likes