Forums deadline extended till the end of August!

You all, check this out!

Guys!! I know this is not what we wanted to reach, but I was so happy when I read this! :blush: :blob_sun: :blob_hearts:

Edit: I am extremely thankful to the Episode team, because I understand that this can be hard/problematic for them. However, they decide to do whatā€™s better for us. While having made a final decision, their priority right now was to help us and listen to what we need. That definitely deserves to be recognised.

15 Likes

well this is good news till this day I wish they just kept the forums alive and never made that decision to end it. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad we all get some extra time with the forums.

It was hard thinking that the end was just in three more days :pensive:

6 Likes

@Marysol.Episode @JemU776
Take a look!!

5 Likes

@ReedSplice Such a relief! Hopefully this gives you a breather. : )

6 Likes

YAAAAASSSSSS! I can sleep! :sob:

4 Likes

Iā€™m so happy! I have more time to back up my items, now!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, although I wish it was a ā€œweā€™re not closing the forumsā€ news, at least we have it for longer :sob: :pleading_face:

8 Likes

I actually thought it was not closing the forums tooā€‹:sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

That wouldā€™ve made me so happy :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen posts of people like @/GRH saying they were leaving because of the switch and now this OMGā€¦

2 Likes

Doubt it will bring them back, because the forums are closing (mostly by how they are acting we canā€™t change their decision)

1 Like

Nglā€¦its kinda more annoying.
I apprecite the extra timeā€¦but now its more emotional torture. Unless by some miracle they say were not closing it.

But to extend till august seems cruel but considerateā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m still not looking for to the forum closing.

1 Like

Yay!!!
I was panic-downloading backgrounds/overlays starting yesterday, so Iā€™m happy that I have more time now to get the assets I need.

Still sucks that the forums are definitely closing, but happy that we still have some time here.

4 Likes

thanks for the tag! :heart: Itā€™s great that they extended the forums closure (although like how so many of us are feeling, Iā€™d rather the forums not close but it is what it is :face_holding_back_tears:).

The June 28th deadline was way a really short time span. Honestly, the date gave me tons of stress because it was sooooo close to coming up and itā€™s like well how we can save so many posts and years of history when the time they gave us is just so short :sob:

4 Likes