Help finding the name of a story

Yep it’s @/yupistories on ig :))

1 Like

Thank you so much:)

P.s. turns out she deleted her instagram too…

1 Like

Oh, I heard that she plagiarized from other stories or something like that and also made racist comments. Here’s a link of this discussion on reddit:

I’m having trouble finding a male li story with the female or male mc. It’s basically I remember someone held a trophy in the picture and idk what it’s called, some type of Fame story to win and it had lots of choices. If u know pls reply ty

Hi I recently started playing Episode again and there’s this story that I really liked and can’t remember the name of. The main character is female and for some reason I think she moved to start a new life due to some kind of betrayal I think I’m not sure. She met twins who were from Israel, a boy and a girl. The sister was a lesbian. They owned a bakery I think and she worked there for a while, they always had to convince her to go out, I think she and the guy got married. It was a really cute story but I only remember bits and pieces. Can anyone help me find the name of the story or the writer’s ig?

I don’t think this is the one, but ‘Game Not Over’ has twins, a boy and girl. .they’re from Sweden or somewhere I think though.

1 Like

Anything more you can recall ? It’s not enough of a description to help I’m afraid

1 Like

Well I remember there was some kind of incident and the female twin died. I think there was a shooting. It’s been a really long time so I don’t remember much

Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to remember the name of a story i read a while back that i want to replay and it’s bugging me. THE STORY is a relationship between the main character (girl) and a teacher (male) in her uni/ college (she’s of age in the story) but i can’t remember their names but I’m pretty sure that he was a ceo and temporarily came in to teach and a difficult romance started. Please if you have any idea what this story is please let me know :)))):pray:t3:

Under cover student has similar theme, but don’t think that’s it. Also ‘Undercover:attitude’…has a ceo that teaches… but both female mc in these stories are actually undercover police officers, not real students , so prob not the story your looking for … Undercover student is a fab story though

1 Like

Yes they won’t be it but regardless they sound interesting so thankyou i will give them a try :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Can someone please help me find my story :sweat_smile: It’s been a couple years since i read it but i remember it was about a criminal who had green hair and he escaped prison and started living with these 2 girls? i don’t really remember but i’m hoping someone can help me out.

My psycho? If so I don’t think its on the app anymore, the author took It down

omg yeah that’s the one :confused: sucks to hear the author took it down

Yeah same here I liked the story, I think bukii the author deleted her whole episode account

Hello. Can someone please help me find a story?? It’s a mafia story. The mafia boss’s daughter is the main character. She has a tattoo of roses on her chest. She had a thing on with one of the men working in the mafia. She then fell in love with a cop. Later on she got kidnapped. The cop joined the mafia to find her. She got pregnant but lost the baby because she was to beated up. Can someone please help me find this story??? PLEASE

Can anyone help me find this story?

Sorry I don’t have a story to share, but this story I’m looking for is ABSOLUTELY worth sharing; I just can’t remember the name!

It’s about a girl who gets kidnapped by this very wealthy and powerful man, he keeps her for quite some time, all the whole his brother detective is for her as it’s his top case. Definitely a crazy story that keeps you hooked…if only I could remember the name! Does this ring a bell to anyone??

I need help finding a story all I remember is a romance about a girl named soandra that’s parents are dead she is in college and is a stripper and a rich guy pays her to study with him at the club and he is in an arranged marriage

Hi! Please help me find the name of a story!! Ive been looking for this one for years and its eating me alive istg :,(
Anways
Its about this girl that bumps into the ‘bad boy’ of the school on campus and falls for him straight away i think then later finds out hes a prince and goes to his palace to find him i think but then she finds out that he had an arranged marriage with another princess!
Sadly thats all i remember as when i read it a few years ago i didnt get to read any further from that point :frowning:
Please help me i hope somebody can identify this story!

I haven’t read this story, its on my shelf but is it arranged mess?