Info about Muslims

Hey guys!!! :heart:
So I’m writing this story where the MC is a Muslim and as I don’t have much knowledge about Muslims, can you’ll who knows about Muslims and that is true, help me with this?:blush:

2 Likes

Actually, I’ve got a Muslim info post on my diversity thread.

This link will (hopefully) redirect you to the info about Muslims and Islam :heart:

I’m a Muslim myself and I believe the MC would or would not wear headscarf that is completely up to you. But the MC has to dress appropriately nothing inappropriate, dressing moderately.
When reacting with opposite gender I would suggest researching about Muslim cultures and such, thanks for asking <33

whatever question u have, just pm me. I’m a muslim.

Not sure if this reply is directed to me or the original poster, in my thread - I explicitly discuss the influence culture can have on how practice may be influenced as well as discussing how the interpretation of modest dress can vary

Sameeee :))

I created a thread too (it’s not only about muslims)~
It has 2-3 links to different threads about muslims!

Helpful list of educating threads/links/topics! UPDATED

1 Like

Thank you guys for replying :blush::heart:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Ok thank you :blush:

1 Like

you can read through this thread and some of the resources listed in it as well