Limelight for Mobile Creation?

Limelight for mobile creation has been asked by the Episode community for a long time now. Currently, only desktop creators can make their stories in Limelight. Mobile creators have had to use Ink for their stories. There are many people saying Episode are working on it and I think they are. As on the Episode website under Create tab it shows this image:
It has the new updated speech bubble which mobile creation also does not have.

There are couple things I would like to point out here:

• There are brand new animations like Mad and Love and Annoyed etc. Maybe, since Limelight has more animations than Ink they want to incorporate more animations into Mobile Creation? I found this was one of the main limitation I find in Mobile Creation.

• Why does the guy on the right look like that? He definitely not look like a Limelight character, or any Episode character for that matter. Maybe a new style all together coming soon? I could write more about it but that would go way off-topic as here we are talking about Limelight for mobile creation.

• Is that a new background? I kind of recognise it from Pretty Little Liars on Episode. And on that point, is there going to be more background added to Mobile Creation along with Limelight?

• I have already said above but I would also like to ask if we are actually going to get different speech bubbles? Even cooler, we get to choose what color!

Here are a few thing I personally want to be added to mobile creation:

• More animations

• More customization options for our characters

• The ability to add CC to our stories, like, a new type of beat that would insert a customization template into our stories.

• New and improved backgrounds

• The ability to choose our speech bubble style.

• The ability to create our own custom filters, the pre-set one don’t always work well for our stories.

• The ability to create our own custom outfits instead of the pre-set ones, again, they don’t always work for our stories.

• The ability to have more than 5 characters in scene. What if we want to make a crowd?

• The ability to have more than 20 characters in the story. What of we want to make a ton of background characters.

That’s all I can think of right now. I hope Limelight for Mobile Creation becomes a thing! Add ideas for what you want from Mobile Creation below. :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Bye!!!

10 Likes

1000% support !

I’ve actually asked about this a few times, and my posts were always flagged down, and removed…

But, support!

1 Like

Unpopular opinion: I don’t really think it’s a good idea to be making stories on the phone tbh, it lacks a lot of coding.

3 Likes

I use desktop, but it would be handy to be able to create on my phone on-the-go and when I’m at home I would copy and paste the code into my actual story.

1 Like

Support!!

Please note that this thread was not created in the Feature Request section and does not follow the Feature request guidelines. So any support for this in this thread (as well as the thread itself) will not be added to the feature request list. If you would like this to be considered please take a gander at our forum tutorial that explains where to create threads on the forums. Thanks!

Support

Duplicate closed. Refer to original. FEATURE: Make LimeLight For Mobile