Melanated Authors are still Hiring

As some of you are aware, Malanated authors was hiring over a week ago, and we’d love for more POC to come together to help out other POC. Now keep in mind, you don’t need to be a person of color to join the group. But please bring your A game, and give us 150%. If you see this and you don’t want to join, don’t be a stranger, go on ahead and spread the news to other people. We strive for the excellence and education for our people of color. Don’t be afraid to help out others; we will have other members so the pressure isn’t weighing on your shoulders alone. Let’s stand together and fight for the equal treatment we deserve! :brown_heart: :black_heart:

Instagram: @melanated.authors
Hiring forms are on there!

Applyable Positions

- Historical Figure Teacher: Choose any person of color that is/was a historical figure/civil rights activist. You may choose whoever you please as long as they’re a person of color. (Monthly)
- History and Cultural Lessons Teacher: Choose any person of color and provide lessons on their history and culture. Please have proper grammar/spelling if you wish to apply for this position; be prepared to do extensive research on the person of color you have chosen. (Monthly)
- Story Reviewer: Read and review stories to the best of your ability. Give feedback, be descriptive, and use correct grammar/spelling while reviewing their story.
- Spotlight Interviewer: Interview people of color that are authors in the community. You will have to search for you’re own interviewee. Please have fearlessness, focus, and friendliness if thinking about applying to this position.
- New Art Release and OOTW: Create/make edits for new art releases and outfit of the week posts. Please be good at editing if you’re thinking on applying for this postion.

Fellow Admins:

@Briana_M
@Aliz-e
@alicechanel14
@simi.a
@schittwriter
@and well me

Thank you and I hope you spread love and peace throughout this post. Anything you say or spill on this post can be used against you in the interview. See you there! :wink:

6 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Being a latina count as being POC? I always had that question because I’m from Chile…

1 Like

Being a latina does not count as being a POC, cause there are white-latinx people. But considering you are from Chile, (and not having the full background info.) as far as I’m aware you are a person of color. Congrats lol :rofl:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like