Music? Yes/No Why?

So I have been working on A story and want to know if I should spend the extra time adding sound… Because when I read a story and it has sound I dont Even listen to It I play my own music… Just want to know others opinion

2 Likes

I usually like it when a story has music. It makes the reading experience nicer for me. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Ï as reader prefer music aspecialy to change while scene chnges to make it more dramatic or more funny atc…and from the feedbac I got from readers most people do prefer music if it is missig thay mostly se it as disadvantage

1 Like

Thanks so I think I may add music

hi I think it’s not really important, because I get kinda annoyed from the music since I also do listen to my playlist on the music I’ve downloaded, so ya, whatever floats your boat.

1 Like

Thanks Thats what I thought too that people would listen to there own music

yeah but some people maybe dont have spotify or itunes, so just do what you think is best :slight_smile: I would still read your story no matter what you choose heh

1 Like

Thanks

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I always add it as I know some people like it, but personally I always read stories with my sound off.

1 Like

I don’t like music in stories because I like to listen to my own music while reading. I think it would be great if there was an option to turn the music off/on because the episode music usually annoys me.

2 Likes

Same yeah that would be great…

After reading episode for so long, I put my own music on and read, And in my own story I don’t have it, Only at the last chapter, I do get pulled up on it, But that the choice I have decided to make.

1 Like

Obligatory “Only you can answer that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Personally, I play Episode with the sound off (auditory overloading issue) so I couldn’t care less whether a story has it, as long as the “This story uses sound!” graphic doesn’t last too long.

If adding sound inspires you and you enjoy it, then you should add it, but if you don’t like adding it, you’re just going to get burnt out and have no motivation to work on your story. :frowning: So do what you enjoy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah. :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.