New Update by episode, **This is bad**

lol

So I’m not sure if everyone knows this yet but I’ve been reading articles and even on forums about this new update episode will be doing, Lemme tell you what this update is

So in the community stories, once you’ve reached a particular number of episodes like if you’ve read 10 episodes, they will give you an option, something like this, “The remaining chapters of the story aren’t available to read for free, spend gems to support the author and read the next chapter" So basically tickets won’t matter

My first reaction was like “TF” Since this is like the worst thing episode will be doing, but I really don’t wanna go to any conclusions since I’m still not sure if this will actually be happening.

But if the episode does so ill legit quit episode, and I have a feeling ill not be the only one, I have some real-life friends and they are just furious, Episode is getting greedy least to say, Stop.

Please don’t do so episode, you’ll lose half of your users, Lmk if this is true or if it’s just a rumor

#MEFA

16 Likes

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: Community stories will stop being free?