Okay I'm I The Only One Annoyed By This

Ugh why do most have blue/green eyes? Brown eyes are beautiful too!

7 Likes

THIS. brown eyes are underrated.

3 Likes

I think the problem is not the features. I love all of these features you guys seem to hate; in my opinion, they are the best ones; the smirk, the stoic almond eyes, the diamond face, the button nose (although I love almost all the INK noses, both for males and females), etcā€¦

The problem is the same combination in each story. Like, I try to change the ā€œgenericā€ features, but, and even if I am a slut for INK, some features look simply awkward together. And no, I do not mean ugly. I mean they look so weird that characters lookā€¦ way too unrealistic in terms of anatomy. So, I use these ā€œoverusedā€ features, but not all of them together.

Sorry, it kind of hurts me when people hate on certain featuresā€¦ individually :sweat_smile:

You can all express your opinions, obviously. This is just me still mourning INK, I guess :sweat_smile:

On a side noteā€¦

:heart_eyes::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not that I hate the feature, I hate how itā€™s always used. Can I please have the refined or roman nose??

The diamond triangle face shape i donā€™t mind, but it is overused just as well. The smirk is WAY more overused than probably anything else, but I mean how can we not hate it?

3 Likes

um same shh

1 Like

These two areā€¦ aksdjaksljdakƱsjdƱs :heart:

I understand. It is like popular songsā€¦ so I really understand, even if I cannot relate :sweat_smile:

1 Like

and i mean look at this daddy bean i made out of features iā€™d like to see more asdfghjkl

actually excuse me while i add this character to my list of Li ideas :eyes:

6 Likes

iā€™ve literally heard a few people call that hair ugly and iā€™m like how

2 Likes

okay so ngl i make generic af boys but um i use fawn more not black soā€¦ thereā€™s a start?

2 Likes

Hehe you used the smirk :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:joy:

Well, I personally like that hair. But to each their own :woman_shrugging:t4:

Dear Lord, I will never get over how horrible these new emojis are.

1 Like

yeah tbh i always thought ā€œsmirkā€ was a different mouth until i opened the portal to make my new hubby and and i was like ā€œohhh itā€™s unevenā€

and they look like the discord emojis which i donā€™t mind, but they keep changing them so much!

and idk why but i suddenly love curly hair on guys and i just wanna put it on all the love interestssss

4 Likes

Hooradio ga ga Iā€™m so gladz someone addressed this issue. These episode characterz are everywhere and it makes me want to barf out my cherry in a shoe. Mix up the features and you can make some real awesum ratzols.

The most annoying thing about these characters is that weā€™re supposed to find them hot. :frowning:

4 Likes

So true omg! Like some authors forget that brown eyes even exist.

2 Likes

I immediately exit out of stories with generic characters. Thatā€™s how much it bothers me.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.