Outfit Character catalog issues

Good evening, Community.

I am here about the issue in my portal catalog. Because in my Portal, as I tap on the outfit catalog for my Character. The writing portal where the Character is, Located to wear outfit design. My outfit portal is showing issues of outplacement.

As I tap on the new Outfit button and go through the Outfit Portal, the screen shows the Outfit setting as small, the Outfit used is small.

Also, the new Outfit where you enter the new Outfit name and save and press the button new Outfit to be, added. It’s giving problem. As outfit portal seem to be showing a glitch.

Also, everything in the outfit catalog is Showing small, and the words are Smaller. It never was like this on the portal Outfit. Why is it now showing on my screen, This is the first time the outfit portal having an issue on my side. This problem is happening to me. Please fix the outfit catalog on my side, and Pease finds the issue for me. it’s has been a month. Since this issue, I am finally opening my comment about it.

But also, I am trying to send a ticket to the community team about this issue, but it is my first time using a Ticket, and I am trying to figure out how to work the ticket issue for the writing portal. I am puzzled about the story URL in the ticket. https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, In the ticket was a community request issue statement about the story title. The outfit catalog is not just one Outfit catalog Issue. Other Outfit catalogs have the same problem in their title.

My catalog outfit issue example screenshot:

My Outfits issue example screenshot:

My new outfit setting example screenshot:

There are 3 Problems in the outfit catalog needed to be Fixed.

In the character catalog, where you make the character, appearances don’t have a problem, but only in the outfit catalog, where characters dress up.

I don’t understand :confused:

2 Likes

Same, I am confused about what is really going on in the Outfit catalog.
Because Outfits catalog is giving problem. I tried to explain the problem, but Explaining the Outfit catalog will be confusing. There is so much stuff happening at once. @louisewrites

Are you talking about the update?

1 Like

I think so, I don’t know. if the community team did update or change the outfit catalog. Because of the update that was made’ by the team.

The outfit portal was recently updated so that might be what you’re having problems navigating. It’s supposed to look busy.

2 Likes

Oh :scream:, I don’t realize Community team Change Outfit catalog was made. Because I don’t see a post the Community updates the outfit catalog changes. Thank you for the reminder. Also, the update looks busy.

Also, the update looks puzzling because of scrolling by the side. I will try to get used to updating, but I hope update not an issue.

I am having problem navigating with new update. Because Update is confusing to me and making me have headache.

3 Likes

Yes, I don’t remember exactly when they updated it, but everyone was confused, and some were disappointed because of how busy it looks :sweat_smile: I still haven’t gotten fully used to it :rofl:

3 Likes

:skull: Same, Outfit update is surprising that the community team never reminds us. Whenever the Community team makes an update. They never remind us, and it really is a disappointment. The author has a plan for their story about adding outfit design.

It is disappointing Because I love the last outfit catalog before this new outfit update catalog. The last one was very easy to work with character dress-up.

Same, sneezing_face: :sob: I feel your pain. They did us all wrong for it. Because When I go into the portal outfit. I thought that I was tripping. I have to blick my eyes off and on. I thought that I was in a dream. The outfit update looks different.

Every time, I go into the outfit catalog. I always get headaches. It really causes me to be dizzy. :sweat_smile: :sob: :sneezing_face:

Well, I guess the new update will take us all years to get through the update. they should have given us a note about the update and not just out in thin air. :sob: :rofl: :sob:

The new update looks busy. I agree with you. There is so much going on at once in the New Update catalog. :skull:

2 Likes

Here’s the link for the portal update that changed the outfits catalog. The bug I think is in need of attention is that the more outfits you make, (when you click outfits and scroll through already made outfits) the scroller only goes so far and you have to zoom out your browser to see the rest (using chrome at least). idk if this is happening to everyone or not.

2 Likes

Hi @ColeCatalyst

I saw this thread month ago for code to use. I don’t think I have seen the outfit editor update. It shows two edits on the post. Thank you for the update reminder.

I don’t know how Zoom will work out on the device the author and others are using. Some of us are using a different browser and not Chrome only.

Same I don’t know if this happens to others. I did ask one person about it, and they don’t know about the update on their screen for the outfit catalog. Well, Scrolling is confusing as there are three Scrolling.

Well, if there is, a bug in making the Outfit and Outfit shows up already made by catalog. The more Outfit made is a bug. When you click outfits and scroll through already made is a bug.

2 Likes