Please help here! Need to find this story! <3

Hello people! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m trying to find a story I read a long time ago. It’s LL, and MC is a scholarship girl, people think she’s just a stupid rich girl, but in fact she’s nothing like that. She starts to have a friendship with a boy, who, if I’m not mistaken, was clumsy and kinda nerdy and she helps him doing a makeover because he has always been in love with his best friend (who I remember is a redhead with short hair). But this friend of his was never interested in him, it was only after the makeover that she started to want to be with him. But with that the MC ends up falling in love with him, they spend a lot of time together. I think she ends up pregnant with him too, but he’s blindly in love with his childhood friend

idk!!! If anyone knows what story is, please let me know! I’ve been searching for days now… and i cant find :frowning:

2 Likes

Sounds like this story:

I’m reading pregnant by a nerd (chapters 65 OUT). Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

@daniela.writes you are literally the best!!! It’s that story, but the LL version, its called Barely Mine
Thank you sooo much! Ly!! 🩷

no problem!

Is it finished though? It’s Not in her profile either

Yes, its also completed. If you search up either story on the app, they should pop up!

1 Like