S. St. Sto. Story. R. Re. Rec. Reco. Recom. Recomm. Recomme. Recommen. Recommend. Recommenda. Recommendat. Recommendati. Recommendation. Recommendations

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the Long and werid title. Turns out people have already used just the simple “ story recommendations” “ recommend me stories” so I had to come up with something else
I’m currently in the mood to reading some stories.

And if it’s not to much to ask I prefer they are
Completed stories
And if they can be the follow genres
Fantasy
Drama
Romance

Please and thank you, for your recommendations. I just cant seem to ever just pick one ask for y’alls favs

Also feel free to check out my threads :point_down:

3 Likes

Sweet n Savory
Faking it (LL)
Flight of Passion by @Jadlyss
I dont remember the authors :thinking:

1 Like

I recommend these stories:
The Abomination
The Four Kingdoms
The Devil’s Deal
The Eyes of the Moon

1 Like

I know you said you wanna read finished stories, but still, I will recommend fantasy story! @fcukforcookies is a master in coding! Check " Pine Hollow: Hex Of The Three". It is really well written.

2 Likes

Hi,
if you want you can try my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976 , I will update soon with another chapter, it’s not complete, but it’s fantasy, romance and drama :smile: . If you will read it, I will appreciate your opinion! thanks

Fantasy
Silhouettes by aprilish
Fantastical: Black Shadow by Alex Af
Wanderlust Academy by Mavis Rosebrook
Cupid’s Arrow: Forbidden by Evil Ebonni

Romance
Anticipation, Participation by JasmineLilac
Somewhere Along the Way by Coni B.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers
Diary of a Trouble Maker by Toriah
The Bad Games by @SenchaStories and @ShanniiWrites

3 Likes

Hi!
I really really really love the story INFAMOUS by @Kaylas.epi :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
It’s not a fantasy story, but it is really a very very good story, I love it! :star_struck: And it is completed so that’s very nice too.

1 Like

Hearts Reunited, Making Lemonade, Falling In Love, Catching Coal(still ongoing, soon to be complete), The Night We Met (shameless self promo, lol)

1 Like

MC: Zodiac - Kaytee and Jamie-Leigh On going

The Game - Amber J Complete

Hunting Bad - Hope Moon Complete

Body Tangle - Jalen On going

Flight of Passion - Jadlyss On going

2 Likes

Not done but author said theyd return to it after the adventure contest is done.

And of course infected by Caitoriri

2 Likes

They aren’t finished :confused: BUTTT I HIGHLY recommend!

• Solis: Regnum Fortes by @aedusoffical (Full CC, Multiple Love Interests, LGBT option, Choice Matters) (Fantasy)

• Your Silhouette by @Anby.episode (CC, Multiple Love Interests Choice Matters) (Fantasy)

• The Enchantment Thief by @starwrites.episode (Full CC. Choice Matters, Multiple Love Interest, LGBT option) (Fantasy)

-Wicked Academic @Episode.soulles
(Full CC, Choice Matters, Multiple Love Interest, LGBT option) (Fantasy)

• Iridescent (LL) by @indigosstories (CC, Choice Matters) (Drama)

• Sinfully Yours by @episode.kayy (Full CC, Choice Matters) (Drama)

• Verdict by @J.miley.stories (CC, Choice Matters, LGBT option, Choice in being a bad or good person) (Romance)

• How to be a Princess by @mvincent.episode (CC, Choice Matters, LGBT) (Fantasy)

• Beguiled by @Charliee.episode (CC, Choice Matters)

3 Likes

Thank you love for recommending Zodiac! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course! It’s probably the best story I’ve read on Episode lol

2 Likes

Omg thank you :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes