Talk before the Update

Also, a sneeze?! And headache animations

5 Likes

Yeah, but it will look weird, them sneezing. :sweat_smile: To me at least

yep, EVERYONE wants it.

ikr

2 Likes

I hope they will release lips that look like this. (They have a version but it’s smaller. I want a bigger one like the Males will get.)

1 Like

this character looks so much like my teacher!!! lol i agree on the lips tho.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

lol

1 Like

episode need to add more backgrounds to the catalog.

2 Likes

I get a feeling next update will be lips, because I feel like it’s the only one they haven’t done yet

2 Likes

Hair? Especially natural hair!

1 Like

That would be great. If we could have actual babies, that would be so welcome.

2 Likes

I’m hoping we get some more of the assets from Instant Princess. Every time I play I notice more new hair and clothing. I played the latest chapter yesterday and spent time just checking out various hairstyles on the MC during the party prep customization.

7 Likes

I hope they put Instant Princess stuff to, and PP stuff, I WOULD LOVE the dresses from Princess Jayla (I think, I forgot who that other princess was from PP.) I love all the hairstyles, and stuff from those two Limelight stories, and Love Life.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

So I don’t know if this is the best place to swoon about how I want the MC’s outfit from this pic, but I do! Usually I’m someone who hopes that the updates will have hairstyles I’ve been eyeing, but if I can say one good thing about the K*ss List, it’s that I really love this skirt.

6 Likes

Hopefully ppl dont misuse the Bible prop though

2 Likes

Wants…
More natrual hair thts cute
More clothing thats modest
Goth/alternative/emo clothes
More jackets/hoodies/pants/long skirts/dresses like the lolita ones

3 Likes

So cute! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just want them to give us the horses. I need them.

2 Likes

I want you to get those horses :smile:

2 Likes