Things You Should Know but Don’t: An Informative Thread

Hello friends,

In light of Episode’s recent announcement about shutting down the forum in August, I went into a rabbit hole and discovered information that could be incredibly valuable for both creators and Episode enthusiasts (like me). I noticed a few things that I haven’t seen mentioned before, so I thought we could turn this into an informative thread where we all share knowledge that might be new to others.

Here are a couple of interesting facts to kick things off:

• Episode resets the monthly statistics on the portal on the first day of the new month at exactly 4 PM EST. Releasing a story around this time/date could be very beneficial if you want to track your story’s growth;
  • Bad Influence is one of the most popular stories on Episode this decade. It achieved this without using gem choices, relying only on the Skip-the-Wait option;
  • As of May 24, 2024, Episode has 4.19 million active users and a total of 320 million users (source: Sensor Tower).

Now it’s your turn! Share something you think most people might not know. Let’s create a rich repository of knowledge together. Looking forward to your contributions!

13 Likes

Bump! Y’all, this forum is closing soon. Help some people out and share your wisdom. There’s so much that we don’t know, that some of you do know.

I also want to know when and how many times a day does Episode refresh the trending list?

1 Like

I don’t know if I should share this, so I am blurring it. Please not that I do not condone using the information below for unethical and/or unkind purposes. If you think you will be tempted to misuse this information, do not un-blur this.

The emails of all 10 of the Pocket Gems executives can be Googled.

1 Like

Don’t even know what that means

It means that if you have a problem, they are an email away. (Also, do you think that emailing their head of Player Experience is a bad idea?)

I love it! :smile: Definitely worth sharing. Thank you!

1 Like

Bumping! Wish I knew something that could be shared, if I think of anything, I’ll post it here. : )