TWO authors had their stories removed from the app and we need explanations

Although I’m wondering why it took this person so long to admit what they had done to be honest.

3 Likes

Their proof doesn’t show them giving screenshots, it only shows gems…so did they use the gems on purpose knowing or just spent them like a luxury?

4 Likes

Seems like they didn’t think it was serious until she left the community

6 Likes

Thats honestly upsetting. Maybe if Lia got more closure she might have stayed.

3 Likes

Probably, seems like all she really wanted was the truth and closure.

3 Likes

Like this person took so long to admit their mistake and it honestly just seems a bit selfish in a way. Because if they admitted right away and apologized to Lia she might have stayed on here.

4 Likes

It comes off as they just want people to tell them it’s going to be okay

3 Likes

Yeah I guess it does.

2 Likes

Oh wow , hopefully episode sees this . I know that it’s probably too late but hopefully @baechulgi will at least get some hope and closure about this and maybe come back to write stories .

5 Likes

Hmm?

2 Likes
  1. This person’s “proof” is on a separate reddit post and is literally a picture of a regular episode page with a normal amount of passes and gems.

Tory, already told us that a reader using hacked gems is highly unlikely to get a story banned.

This reddit user is either making this up or feeling guilty for something that’s not really their fault (I mean obviously don’t use hacked gems, people, but that isn’t what caused this situation according to Episode).

I truly wish some of y’all would just read what Tory has already said instead of talking in circles, making up your own conspiracies, and not listening to sense. It’s exhausting.

11 Likes

All I did was share the screenshot and what OP said in the post.

3 Likes

And my responses were about what’s in the reddit post and also the numerous comments you and others made after the fact. Just read what Episode is saying because fear-mongering and this going in circles isn’t going to solve anything. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I’m talking about this thread as a whole because the past 24+ hours has been nothing but people in this thread jumping to conclusions and not reading what episode is saying. The reddit post you shared is a moot point because episode already told us that’s not how these things work. And you sharing it is just getting things stirred up again.

5 Likes

I read what Tory said. I also read what OP said. I thought i would share. Thats it.

Nothing malicious, just sharing information.

9 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you for addressing this :pray:

8 Likes

That person probably didn’t help matters, but… they’re not the sole reason that this whole thing happened.

Don’t forget: The Episode Support Team gave multiple [yet somewhat cryptic] reasons on why the ban occurred, one of those reasons being that they had been sent incriminating screenshots from other community members. And that supposedly played a part in the ban, too.

Summary

^
Don’t forget about this part of Tory’s response! This excerpt clearly states that apparently someone spending XYZ amount of gems from a hacked account [on somebody’s story] is impossible without an authors involvement.
So… I don’t think it’s fair for anyone on the forums [not you, personally] to place the blame on this one person.

5 Likes

Fake. I looked through the person’s account btw.

Thank you for highlighting this. Although the answer is cryptic, I’m happy this particular part stands out.

5 Likes

:blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I felt like it was important, because it seemed as if people were just quickly skimming through Tory’s post… without actually taking the time to read it, and therefore they somehow missed this entire
passage.

6 Likes

But can we use the gems 5,8,12,17,22,35?

2 Likes