Unlimited passes still gone?

hopefully they bring back the unlimited passes in march but if they don’t do that many people are going to delete this app…

2 Likes

I haven’t even had the option for VIP passes.

2 Likes

Can you please tell us how you did this

are there any updates?

do y’all think unlimited passes will come back in March?

1 Like

same

Hope so, but I’m not getting my hopes up

2 Likes

I just hope maybe they will come back. I really wanted it back but now I just have to wait. because so far nothing new.

3 Likes

i don’t know if they will come back. Episode keep ignoring us but if these passes don’t return then i will delete the app honestly…

3 Likes

they really ignore us a bit. I do not understand why this good offer was canceled at all because really a lot of people used it. maybe they think people will spend more money on episodes buying those simple offers where there is an example 7 passes. or maybe they are just experimenting and thinking of some other suggestions. well but now it remains only to wait even though it’s already starting to get nervous.

2 Likes

Yes, they do ignore us :frowning: buying passes is not worth it. I love reading, and when I start, I won’t stop :rofl: , so I REALLYYY hope the unlimited passes come back cause this app was saving my lockdown, now I have nothing to do :roll_eyes::rofl:

5 Likes

but do they really think that people are gonna buy 37 passes for 14.99$? the unlimited passes option was 14.99$ and that was the best offer. idk who is paying for a few extra passes for a big amount of money…

in the beginning of february i got a message saying that they would remove the VIP package and tomorrow is march and it’s still there. episode is really pissing me off and if they don’t bring the unlimited passes back then i’m gonna delete this app.

I don’t know maybe they think if a person has no choice but will really want to play it and buy it. just as you start reading the story and you get very involved seems eager to know as soon as possible what will happen it’s hard to stop where you start reading :joy: i don’t buy with a simple offer because it really doesn’t pay off. but maybe some people don’t have the patience to wait and buy out of despair.
very sorry that is the case i hope to return as soon as possible… :pensive:

3 Likes

i get that because nobody wants to wait for 4 hours for 4 passes.
What do you do?

1 Like

For now I’m using the passes every four hours and I have the option to watch ads to reduce the time waiting for passes to refresh.
We just have to be patient and hope unlimited passes come back soon!

4 Likes

i do the same because buying really doesn’t pay off

3 Likes

and do you always have those ads that cuts time?

I’ve had the option for years, you don’t have it? It must be only available to some users :thinking:

1 Like

i live in Belgium maybe they don’t have it here. Where do you live?

I live in the UK. I don’t think it matters which region you’re in, I think they hand out to users anywhere in the world as a lot of people from the UK don’t have access to VIP yet which I have access too.

2 Likes