We would like to know how the contests work

Dear Liz,

First of all, thank you very much for getting back to us, we all really appreciate it! Your feedback is extremely valuable and we all look forward to seeing these posts that you have mentioned. I am sure they will be highly useful, so thank you very much for that.

Our main concern, so far, however, is if all the contest entries are read (at least one chapter) or only those that have the highest reader retention? Could you, please, clarify that?

We understand that other issues need more time for you to review and give detailed answers but maybe you could just let us know your politics regarding this particular one, so that we can approach our contest entries accordingly. We would highly appreciate your answer regarding that if it is, of course, currently possible.

Thank you very much in advance.

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you very much for your support!

1 Like

That’s very sweet of you to say, thank you very much! It’s great to see the results and know that we are being heard!

1 Like

Thank you for being with us!

2 Likes

We could only have done this as team, so thank you very much for your support!

2 Likes

I agree!

2 Likes

I agree with u all the way. And thanks for the tag… @Alex_Af

3 Likes

I support this! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the mention, I believe that everyone’s input is important and should be acknowledged. Though all opinions aren’t in agreement, they all should be respected.

3 Likes

@Alex_Af Im late to the party but thanks for the tag. I hope we get an actual answer and solution and not some B.S excuse like they normally do.

2 Likes

Omg! I was tagged, I feel so special!!!

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging me <3

3 Likes

Thank you very much for joining!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Absolutely! Only together we can make a difference and only when all the voices are heard the outcome will be beneficial for everyone!

2 Likes

We already received a promise to get an answer (see above), that’s already something. Now we need to see to it that this promise is kept.

And thank you very much for your support, it is never late!

2 Likes

And I feel special because the cause is supported by so many people like yourself, so thank you very much!

3 Likes

You deserve it. :blush:

2 Likes