Can’t agree more!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

me waiting for transparency in contests

5 Likes

Me:
tumblr_p6ruc8IfER1wd4gmso8_400

5 Likes

Keeping this thread alive as I am sure we will need it in the longer run.

Thanks all for your attention.

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Still waiting for those promised explanatory posts…

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I don’t know if you have seen but we also launched an IG #EpisodeHypocrisy campaign and created a petition to demand fair and equal treatment for all the authors!

1 Like

wait have they made that explanation after the fantastical contest like Liz said?!?

Never :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

smh

1 Like

Keeping the thread alive! :v::v::v:

1 Like

Hey everyone! I saw this post pop up and thought I would scroll through the thread to see if there was ever any clarification made as I want to know how the contests are graded as well. Sooo did I see that it’s now been months and no one ever got an answer?

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Still waiting on an explanation. :sleeping:

2 Likes

still waiting for an explanation

unbelievable, 2 contests ago they said they would give us an explanation but where’s it at???

1 Like

@Elizabeth95, @Gina123, @cutlass, @LI05

Hi, guys! Sorry, I’ve been quite inactive on the forums lately… But yes, there is still no explanation whatsoever. And it’s been almost 4 months already since we were promised the answers.

:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

We’re still waiting… :frowning_woman:t3:

3 Likes

It’s ridiculous, isn’t it?

3 Likes

Yes! Unfortunately, for this contest, I won’t get to submit my story…

2 Likes

I’m very disappointed in the episode team, I don’t think they even bother about this matter anymore.

They hardly listen to the users’ opinions about things and all they know is to write stories dedicated to sex,

All they want is money.

7 Likes

It is very sad indeed. They are feeding us with empty promises regarding pretty much every issue we raise.

2 Likes