What are all the coding codes?

The way he presents stuff: telling and showing at the same time really helped me understand how it should work and look in the portal. I’m a more visual learner so seeing it in action really worked for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to be, but it got too toxic for me so I deleted it, lol

2 Likes

It really does!

1 Like

And it still is but it’s the people on the app itself, but I don’t blame you lol. U can promote it on the forums whenever you’re ready.

1 Like

I’m on IG. I find that following people I know on the forums really cuts down on the level of toxic and having a page that people have to follow to access helps.

2 Likes

I’ll most definitely do that! I apologize if it’s not very good!

1 Like

:laughing: that true fact

1 Like

lollll

1 Like

No need to apologize at all, trust me, everyone starts off small whether it’s bad or good. Practice makes perfect! I’m sure it will look good for your first try!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! And thank you for everyone’s help, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

XD :blob_sun:

1 Like

true amen

2 Likes

Np. :grin:

1 Like

Not going to lie, I’m really glad I decided to delete IG, I’ve been feeling so much better! I think I mainly got rid of it because I couldn’t breathe anymore! There was too much negative energy, leaving really did me good!

of course, it was hard, I had 700 followers. So close to 1k, lol!

Oh!
If you haven’t found them yet, here are some helpful threads:

pixabay, pexels, unsplash and freepik are great websites for free-to-use images. Cleanpng, kindpng, favpng are great places to find overlays but beware anything with a logo or company name. Gimp is a free photo manipulation software that’s basically free photoshop. GMIC plugin is amazing and free to download and install --has toonnnnnsss of filters and photo enhancing tools.

… I think that’s all the advice I can offer. (all websites are .com)

Oh, and get a notebook or google doc to keep track of crediting stuff for any backgrounds/overlays/templates you use. Some people won’t require it but some do and it’s always best to err on the side of "if they don’t answer your post, credit their forum name by putting " readerMessage BG by ForumName " at the beginning of that bgs scene.

Oh and grammarly is a great tool (even the free version) to proofread through your script.

2 Likes

if needed help. Were here to help you @itsm.episode

@lanafrazer_episode @ColeCatalyst @Kande10 @saray.episode @Epsd.nadia

if there is a problem you don’t unterstand .we will teach you step by step

3 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

you’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I totally forgot I have a link when you click my pfp, it’s a thread with a link to my overlay drive for Episode given backgrounds. I’m sure you’ve noticed there are a lot of unusable space in a lot of backgrounds because of the furniture, etc.

There’s a list of ones I’ve already done listed on the top post of the thread, and if you ever see one and need overlays cut out of an Episode BG comment on that thread and I’ll do them for you - no credits needed.

1 Like