Any way I can get more replays?

Testing out my own story, ran into this issue. I’ve been using Episode my whole life and I had no idea you could run out of replays!

In order to test your own story an unlimited amount of times, you would need to be logged into the same account that you used to publish/write the story and access it through the “create” section. If you’re using a different account (playing from the perspective of a reader rather than the author of the story), the maximum amount of replays you can have is 5. If you’re reading your own (published) story through the search bar, someone else’s recommendations etc whilst logged into the account associated with the story, you still might encounter the 5 replays.

1 Like

Oh that’s weird. I’m pretty sure I was signed in. I’ll check again, thanks!

1 Like

ah nope definitely signed in thats very weird. maybe its because i havent published it yet

Nah it wouldn’t be because of that, having it unpublished is all the more reason why you should be able to view it as many time as you like. I’m not exactly sure what’s going on with your account, but I suggest contacting the support team in the meantime if no solution arises. :confused:

1 Like