FEATURE: Delete Button for Stories!

yes please omg

2 Likes

100% support from me !

2 Likes

SUPPORT! I too have so many stories I did but stopped writing for them. Iā€™ve been wondering for so long when Iā€™ll be able to get rid of them bc theyā€™re so cringy and some are old too. I also like the backup idea, itā€™s perfect. Just in case if someone hacks into ur Writerā€™s Portal and deletes all ur stories u could get them back. Please hear us @Episode !

6 Likes

Yes please, we would definitely need it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes! I have so many stories on my account that I donā€™t want. We need a delete button! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I fully support this idea!

2 Likes

I 100% agree and support this, I have a few stories that I would like to be deleted lol.

3 Likes

y e s

1 Like

YES PLEASE, especially for drafts and those kind of things. I really need this.

2 Likes

Yes. Please. I donā€™t see why we canā€™t delete any unpublished story anyway.

4 Likes

Yes please bring back this feature it is so needed by so many people who have stories they want to get rid of from when they first started writing and were just figuring things out. It can effect future reads someone might get if the ā€œbeginnerā€ story is read by someone, and theyā€™re not seeing the actual skill level of the writing who now knows what theyā€™re doing, so they might not continue on to read the advanced story!

Please bring this feature back!

5 Likes

Totally agree, this should be a valid option for creators. Iā€™m a newbie in Episode and English is not my first language, what can I say? Sometimes I mess up and itā€™s really frustrating not to have the option to erase the mistakes you madeā€¦

3 Likes

100% support!!

2 Likes

:100: support :wink:

2 Likes

YES please add this.

2 Likes

Yes I definitely agree with a delete button. I had a writing partner who only uploaded a few episodes which are only 2 chapters long and I want to delete them but I canā€™t.

5 Likes

Support!!! I have so many stories, which I havenā€™t published and I want to delete them, but I canā€™t :frowning:

3 Likes

There is so many discontinued stories out there and it would be so helpful if they added a delete button. I donā€™t understand why they didnā€™t in the first place. I guess we just need to keep hopingā€¦:crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Yesssss because shrinking characters doesnā€™t always make them look like childrenā€¦ At least they are trying to improve the writing and reading experienceā€¦?

2 Likes

I sooooo support this!!

2 Likes