Ho many times can you replay a story?

It is just to know because someone is editing and i would like to follow it x

hm, now I am not sure about it, maybe 1 time. Im still not sure though.

I believe it is 5 replays of one story

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

From what I have read, the max amount of story replays is five. I don’t understand this at all, as this limits Episode’s ad revenue. Why would you want to limit your users’ use of your app, especially when it makes you lose money?

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t understand why they would limit it to five.

1 Like

I believe it stops writers from asking their friends to read their stories over and over for more money. Whether this is true or not I don’t know but they may have other reasons :thinking:

2 Likes

Is there a way to change that like changing the name of the story? x

1. I tried for mine… it said 5 is maximum(cause im test running). I havent tried for other stories
1 Like

u mean u want to change the name of your story title even if it is publish.

No, because it’s still the same story, changing the name won’t make a difference. Each story will only allow 5 replays unfortunately

2 Likes

That is stupid x

1 Like

it is not for me i am doing a cover for someone, i have read the story 4 times, already when i was trying to help here but no i have only one read left so i cant read it until it is revampd i have only one read left, but when i make a cover i reed the first chapters so i know the characters and now that is impossible x

2 Likes

oh ok.

2 Likes

It is. But I guess episode have their reasons :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It’s five - if you support more I’d recommend supporting this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

That one i supported because the new stories espescially the short ones have different endings x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.