Ombre Hair on the "Top Episode Series"

I don’t quite understand because, like the “sponsored” or
“top” episodes that have like earn gems, they have outfits I can’t find regularly. And they have different hair too! Like this…

Also, on profile in the episode, I have limited outfits, but some people have the craziest dresses and things to choose from.

1 Like

I don’t know about the second one, but episode original stories have more outfits/hair because it’s outfits/hair they haven’t released yet. There’s a limelight wishlist thread you can suggest on.

2 Likes

Where is the wishlish thread? And do you know when they are coming out with all these hair do’s?

1 Like

You can’t request gem locked items almost every ombré hair is gem locked and therefore you can’t ask for them on the wish list

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

those a premuin outfits and hair. only for featured stories, its stories episode it self partner with makeingmeaning they pay money for them. its also the one they earn most money on because of the gem choices.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.