Episode new update

Thank you Elise. What special features does it have and what do you like about it?

In a way, itā€™s similar to Instagram. At the moment you canā€™t tag users (that feature is coming) and you canā€™t like comments (also coming) but you can like and comment on posts. On the other thread, I posted examples of the three types of posts you can make: choice posts (polls), story posts (sharing a story whether itā€™s yours or someone elseā€™s) or just status updates. You can save posts and and share them to other outlets (like email and I think IG), but you canā€™t yet repost. You see updates of everyone that you follow and in return, anyone that follows you will see your posts.

I know a lot of my readers donā€™t have Instagram. This is a great way for me to stay connected to those readers and update them on my stories!
I also think it will (hopefully) be a lot more drama-free than IG lol. I believe you would need to log into your account to see, comment on, and create posts, so it would be easy for Episode to block/ban people who cause trouble.

4 Likes

It does sound like a great idea. I wonder how Episode users will take to it, especially ones that already have IG. The points you make do suggest that it could more drama free. Thanks again!

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.